Wacom Ink SDK for documents
Important Note: This series of Wacom products is now discontinued and support for them is no longer offered.
The Wacom Ink SDK for documents supports the handling of forms that contain digital ink information like handwritten text or signatures. The SDK contains the Ink document metadata Library which handles meta-data used in ink documents:
- Ink forms fields meta data: Differentiates between text and signature ink fields - for form filling use cases
- Mapping of unique page ids to template pages in the PDF
- Device information of the form capturing device
- Content ink data stored as RAW data or compressed as WILL data
- Biometric signature data stored as FSS
In combination with the Wacom Ink SDK for devices, Wacom Ink SDK for signature, and digital ink hardware, such as the Wacom Clipboard, the SDK offers an end-to-end technology solution for form filling, document, and signature workflows.
To read more, click here