This page displays the licenses for third-party libraries used by the Wacom Ink SDK for multi-display.
The libraries are included in the following NuGet packages:
- Newtonsoft_Json - a popular high-performance JSON framework for .NET
- Ninject - a lightening-fast, ultra-lightweight dependency injector for .NET applications
- Pdfium.Net.SDK - a class library based on the PDFium project for viewing, text extracting, navigating and editing PDF files in your .NET projects
- WatsonTcp - a simple C# async TCP server and client with integrated framing for reliable transmission and receipt of data
- Version: 12.0.3
- Project homepage https://www.newtonsoft.com/json
- Copyright Holder: Copyright (c) 2007 James Newton-King
- License: MIT License
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2007 James Newton-King Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.