SDK File: Signature-SDK-Android.zip
|sdk\||SignatureSDK_.aar file: This is the Wacom Signature App for Android that licensees can incorporate into their own apps to enable the capture of signature information input by a Wacom Digital pen on mobile devices and tablets running the Android operating software.|
|documentation\||Javadoc API documentation|
|sample-code\||Java SDK demonstration project|
The Wacom Signature SDK for Android is supplied for use on Android Devices with a built in stylus, specifically it has been tested on:
- Samsung Galaxy Note series (mobiles and tablets)
- Wacom Cintiq Hybrid
The Wacom Signature SDK for Android contains a set of Activities and Services which provide the functionality for capturing and displaying signatures from compatible Android devices.
The Wacom Signature SDK for Android consists of the following parts:
- About Activity: This window consists of a simple dialog box with the version, licensing and contact information.
- SigObj Service: This class wraps the java Signature SDK SigObj methods and properties, and makes it visible as an Android service available for public access from other applications.
- DynamicCapture Activity: Opens a window for capturing the signature and returns the signature data as a byte array.
The samples for the Android SDK are hosted on GitHub:
- Android Samples - https://github.com/Wacom-Developer/sdk-for-signature-android